Back in January, a redditor in Victoria, Canada hired a professional photographer to do an outdoor shoot of his cat, Kazmir. With the current pandemic he thought the photos might spread a little joy during these difficult times.
On reddit he adds:
In times like these you can really see how important the arts are to bring our community together. People can dunk on me all they want for spending money on this, and the truth is I don’t make a lot of money. (you know how expensive it is to live in Victoria) these photos are going to be so valuable to me when my little guy is no longer with us. Anyone can take a picture but photographers are the real G’s for capturing a whole moment.
He also took the time to answer the most frequently asked questions:
– Photoshoot cost was $175 cad
– Photographer was Sarah Bourque of Wally & Roops Pet Photography
– Kazmir was wearing a harness and leash the whole time and they were photoshopped out in post
– Location was Cattle Point, in Victoria, British Columbia
– There were 4 other people behind the camera trying to get Kazmir’s attention with low-moderate success lol