Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– When you have to work late and your boss surprises you with snacks
– There are two kinds of dogs (and they’re both amazing)
– “Grandpa tell us about the time you lost your pants watching football”
– This might be my favourite birthday card | Or this one, I can’t decide
– It be like that
– Seriously though, calm yourself Autumn
– Meanwhile at Burning Man
– Well that went on longer than I thought
– Congrats to the happy coup-GOLLLLLLLLLL
– Speaking of weddings
– Can you please get out my shot? Jeez
– Who did it better? | Or..
– You know when you put it that way..
– Adulting does kinda suck
– This couple at Woodstock, only 48 hours after they met. And 50 years later
– The most wholesome thing you’ll see this week
– The second most wholesome thing you’ll see this week
– Until next week
– 9 questions about the Hong Kong protests you were too embarrassed to ask
– Why Is Joe Rogan So Popular?
– New Budget Airlines
– Scientists weighed all the mass in the Milky Way galaxy. It’s mind-boggling.
– ‘You’re the guy with the ball to the crotch’: The inside story behind the funniest baseball card ever made
– The Browser Monopoly
– What Myspace Lost
– How Life Became an Endless, Terrible Competition
– What if aging weren’t inevitable, but a curable disease?
– Silicon Valley’s Crisis of Conscience
5 VIDEOS + ice cream
IT’S THE WEEKEND, SAY CHEESE!